Media photos by Rob Greig available for download.
VIEW MEDIA PHOTOS
On How Businesses Can Scale Up Circular Economy / Sustainable Business Models
On ESG Considerations
Ioannis Ioannou of London Business School talks about ESG considerations from ESG Vision on Vimeo.
On Social Innovation
On Social Innovation
On How Sustainable Organisations are Different
1. Interview with Mr Gus Romano (Partner at Quanta Corporate Citizenship) with regards to the CSR and analysts’ recommendations paper, published online here.
2. Ioannou and Serafeim (2010), “The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Investment Recommendations”, featured story at Business Ethics found here.
3. Ioannou and Serafeim (2010), “The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Investment Recommendations”, quoted by Mission Measurement found here.
4. Featured story at CSRminute: Corporate Social Responsibility News (Digest), video available here.
5. Web exclusive interview with Business Strategy Review: “The Profits of Goodness”, found here
6. BSR Newsletter: Q&A “The Profits of Goodness” with Prof. Ioannis Ioannou.
7. Seven questions CEOs and boards should ask about ‘triple bottom line’ reporting, a new report by Ernst & Young LLP, Ernst & Young News Release, quoted our work on CSR and analysts’ recommendations, October, 2010.
8. Quoted by DayonBay.ca, in the article: “The Intersection of Charity and Greed”
9. 3BL Media featuring our work on CSReport Special Edition “CSR for Investors”
10. 3BL Media Special Edition: CSR and Investment Recommendations features our paper. You can watch the full clip, devoted to our work, here: http://blip.tv/file/4462672
11. A simple way to boost Corporate Social Responsibility, bNET: The CBS Interactive Business Network
12. Featured story at business-ethics.com, titled “Study: Mandatory Sustainability Reporting Improves Corporate Behaviour”
13. Interview with TRENDS magazine, Belgium (in Dutch)
14. Interview with PeopleSphere magazine, Belgium (in French)
15. Interview with ThinktoSustain (“Green Dialogues series), India
16. Quoted in “Good companies need more than words”, Financial Times, May 26th, 2011
17. “Treasury Management: Nice Corporations Get Better Access to Funding”, International Treasurer, August 15th, 2011. Available here (with registration).
18. “Why Socially Responsible Companies Can Raise Money on the Cheap”, BNET, The CBS Interactive Business Network, by Kimberly Weisul, August 19th, 2011. Available here
19. Featured story on Business Ethics blog, “Study: Mandatory sustainability reporting improves behaviour”, found here.
20. “More CFOs Are Being Thrust into the Role of a ‘Chief Sustainability Officer’”, Lisa Yoon, CFO World, November 12th 2011
21. “More CFOs become ‘Chief Sustainability Officers’”, Lisa Yoon, CIO, November 14th 2011
22. “Study Finds Sustainable Companies ‘Significantly Outperform’ Financially”, Michael Connor, featured story on Business-Ethics.com, November 14th 2011
23. “Alpha for high sustainability companies after 3 years, says major Harvard/LBS research report. RI talks to the professors behind long-term corporate sustainability findings”, Hugh Wheelan, Responsible Investor, November 15th 2011
24. “Corporate Social Responsibility: It Pays to be Good”, Process Design Consultants Inc, November 2011
25. “Corporate culture, sustainability and their impact on business performance”, Podcast interview with Ethical Corporation CEO Toby Webb, November 28th 2011
26. “Viewpoint: The role of the board in creating a sustainable strategy”, TrustLaw, Thomson Reuters, November 29th 2011
27. “Sustainability boosts company performance”, Sam Riley, Top1000Funds.com, November 30th 2011
28. Quoted in “A Manifesto for Sustainable Capitalism; How business can embrace environmental, social and governance metrics”, Al Gore and David Blood, TheWall Street Journal: Opinion, December 14th, 2011
29. Quoted in “Gore Advocates ‘Sustainable Capitalism’ as Harvard Shows Returns”, Bloomberg Sustainability, Ladka Bauerova, December 14th, 2011
30. Authored Op.Ed. “Is sustainability now the key to corporate success?”, The Guardian (Sustainable Business Section), January 6th, 2012
31. “The Dollar Payoff from CSR and Sustainability”, strategy+business, January 13th, 2012
32. “Saints Beat Sinners for Sustainable Investing: Stock Chart”, Bloomberg, February 17th, 2012
33. “Can we really trust today’s businesses?”, Bloomberg (Management Blog), August 14, 2012
34. “The Rise and Consequences of Corporate Sustainability Reporting”, with George Serafeim (HBS), The European Business Review, September-October 2011
35. “Is Sustainability now the Key to Corporate Success?”, with George Serafeim (HBS) and Bob Eccles (HBS), The Guardian, January 6th, 2012
36. “Is there an Optimal Degree of Sustainability?”, with George Serafeim (HBS) and Bob Eccles (HBS), Ethical Corporation Magazine, February 4th, 2012
37. Interview with CSRnews.gr (in Greek), available here, March 30th, 2012
38. Symbolic Rather than Substantive CSR Action to Maximize Financial Impact?, Raz Godelnik, Triple Pundit, July 24th, 2012
39. Study: Symbolic, not Substantive, CSR Action Has Greater Positive Financial Impact, Environmental Leader, July 24th, 2012
40. “Is corporate culture like friendship: based on trust and investment?”, The Guardian, September 6th, 2012
41. “The 5 Traits of Firms that Create Sustainability ROI”, Research Insights, Network for Business Sustainability, September 2012
42. “Business, environment link to 2013”, TradeArabia, January 6ht, 2013